Group Spinning – Intermediate/Advanced Classes
Spinning is a cardio (aerobic), butt-kicking workout! In this group cycling class, an instructor will guide you through a visualization of hills and flats set to heart-pounding music! The pace and speed vary throughout this high energy workout. You control the tension on your flywheel (pedals) so you determine how much or how little to increase. Instructors will queue you to increase or decrease the tension (via the resistance knob) but ultimately it’s your ride and you are in charge. Classes focus on endurance, strength, intervals, high intensity and recovery. An instructor may lead you through all of these drills during a class or may choose to take you on a journey focusing on a particular type of ride.
Instructors are certified and can coach to various skill levels. Classes vary to keep you challenged!
What to Bring/Wear:
- A water bottle is REQUIRED
- A towel (optional). You will sweat during this class so having a towel handy is advised
- A heart rate monitor (optional but encouraged)
- Wear comfortable workout clothes (i.e., shorts, workout leggings, tank top) but never wear loose fitting pants
- Wear comfortable sneakers
Get ready to tone up those quads, hamstrings, glutes, calves and core!!!!
*If you’re new to Spinning, check out our Beginner Class to learn the basics.